CRDZ breaks the rules with decentralized compliance.
The CRDZ team have been researching and working with the industry's best for over 4 years, and we are three weeks away from publishing our website, which will open the doors to how crypto-commerce can realize the disruptive potential of Blockchain Service Providers, seeking to build applications atop a VFAT Protocol that addresses the core issues of identity, confidentiality and compliance.
Crypto Commerce - The Same BUT Different...
- The Same: Encrypted Privacy & Decentralized Governance
- Polar Opposite: Identified Use (self sovereign), Confidential Transactions (encrypted) & Compliant (decentralized)
- Blockchain Service Providers don't have to develop/manage software, infrastructure, or compliance.
- Regulators can finally embrace chain level compliance.
- Institutional dependence is redundant.